Veer which is located at 31 km towards the South from the District headquarters of Pune is a village in the Taluka of Purandar in Pune District of the State of Maharashtra. The nearby cities to this village are Saswad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Wai, Jejuri, and Shirwal. Veer has a religious as well as the historical importance. It is famous for the ‘Shree Nath Mhaskoba’ temple and the historical Purandar fort. It also has the Veer dam which is famous as the backwater place for bird watching.
Shree Nath Sawai Vishwa -Project
Shree Nath Sawai Vishwa is a residential project of Pushkar Shelters at the highly religious place Veer. The foremost motive of this project is to make available the residential place of their own to the people at the religious place and that too at a reasonable rate which everyone can afford. Here, we are providing residential N.A. sanction plots which start from 2243 sq. ft. The amenities which we offer are:
- Water, light, and road facility
- Ready to move
- Title clear property.
- Playground, jogging space, garden space
- Space reserved on the plot to build a temple
- Nameplate and Demarcation for each plot
- All the documentation is ready.
Key highlights of the Project
- 20% Booking amount
- 80% EMI for 24 months with 0% interest rate
- Sanction Layout
- Project loan will be available
- 100% clear title N.A. plots
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Veer Dam view to the plot,
- Plot is in touch with veer village
- Specious internal tar road (9m and 12m road)
- School, Bus Stop, Petrol pump, hotel are at just 5-10minutes distance
- Connectivity from NH4 and Saswad
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service
- Construction facility is available as per the requirement
- Extremely religious place in Pune District.
- This place is famous for the temple of Shree Nath; where many people come for the rituals of God Mhaskoba.
- As comes in the Purandar Taluka this place has also got the advantage of the historical fort Purandar.
- Nearby famous religious places are Shree Kamlaji temple and Jejuri
- Great view of the Veer dam.
- Connectivity to the NH4, Jejuri -Hadapsar Road
Veer in future-
- Being surrounded by the religious places like Jejuri, famous Shree Mhaskoba temple, and with Shree Kamlaji temple; this place has the religious base.
- The historical fort Purandar is also the other famous spot which draws the attraction of the people to this place and is one of the tourist spots.
- The amazing dam view of the Veer dam which this place has got is another feature of this beautiful location.
- Veer is the residential development area which is connected by the Bangalore –Pune highway i.e. NH4 highway.
- All the above add a great value to this place which makes it as one of the most promising upcoming residential hubs.
- Katraj to Sarora – 37 km
- Sarora to Veer- 15 km
- Shree Nath Mhaskoba Mandir to site – 500m
- Saswad to Veer – 25 km
- Hadapsar to Veer- 47km
Experience the beautiful ambiance at your own house-
When we get exhausted of this hectic daily schedule and stressful life what we wish to do? Yes, we wish to go on tour to get relax and stress-free. Some plan to visit the religious places, some go for the historical ones while some wishes to feel the beauty of nature. But what if all these things we can enjoy right from our own house without wasting time and money on long travel. Sound exciting!! Exactly! This residential project at Veer gives you an opportunity to have your own house where you can experience all the above things which are at just few distance away.
(Note- * T&C apply)