Ongoing Industrial Project
Site Development Status Report
Lonand belongs to the Pune Division and is a region of west Maharashtra. It is a village in Taluka Khandala in the District of Satara; located 51 km towards North and 21 km from the Satara District headquarters and Khandala respectively. The nearby towns which are having the road connectivity to Lonand are Wai, Bhor, and Phaltan.
Shree Business park-Project
Shree Business park project is another industrial venture which we are starting to offer the best place for the large scale industries. Through this project, we are providing industrial N.A. and ‘D’(development) zone sanction plots at Lonand MIDC, which starts from 100+Acre. The amenities which we offer are:
- Industrial N. A. under ‘D’ (development) zone declared by Maharashtra government sanction plots.
- Government MSEB Provision reserved.
- Big frontage for a plot.
- Water ,Road and light supply available
- Level plot as per company required.
- Ready to move
- Title clear property.
- All the documentation is ready and will be complete with one signature only.
- As per requirement the facility of building a shed can be available and the company can start on the same day.
Key highlights of the Project :
- 20% Booking amount
- Sanction Layout
- Project loan will be available
- 100% clear title plot
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service
Why Lonand ?
- Lonand is the speedily emerging area for industries in Satara District.
- It has developed itself into manufacturing hubs, biotech hubs, and packaging company etc.
- Lonand has the advantage of technologies which are overpowering at the nearby places such as, Phaltan, Shirwal.
- It is a ‘D’ (development) zone declared by Maharashtra government for MIDC for several thousand of hectors.
- Advantage of water reservoirs available nearby such as, Gunjvani dam, Bhadghar dam, NiraDevghar dam, Veer dam, Dhoom-Balkawadi dam.
- Power generation through the Bhadaghar power generation project.
- JNPT port is just 212 kms away from Lonand MIDC which makes the transportation easier for import and export.
- Four length road.
Lonand in future:
- It has varied industries deals in pharmaceutical manufacturing, heavy engineering, food processing, chemical industries, etc.
- This place is the manufacturing base of well-known brands such as Bharat Gears, Sona alloys, Indus Biotech, Privilege etc.
- Lonand gets the benefit of being in the nearby proximity to the Shirwal having the distance of merely 28 kms which is connected through the NH4 highway; where the first mega food processing park of western India is opening.
- It has been expected that as the hub of food processing industry Shirwal will get the tremendous boost in the coming time which ultimately will prove beneficial for Lonand also.
What you can develop?
- Prospect to start large-scale business venture
- Large scale industries in manufacturing, engineering, food processing and chemical etc. can start as per the government regulation.
- This project meets all the requirement of establishing a large-scale industry.