Mahabaleshwar is one of eminent hill stations in Maharashtra which is situated in the forested Western Ghats range of India. It has numerous elevated points to watch which includes, Arthurs’s seat, a centuries-old Pratapgad fort to the west, Lingmala waterfall to the East, towards the North 5 rivers meet at Panch Ganga Temple and Venna Lake etc. Though Mahabaleshwar is the famous hill station; Tapola which is often referred as the “Mini Kashmir” is also gaining the recognition for the simplistic beauty which it offers. Tapola is situated at the convergence of the rivers of Koyana and Solshi thus, offers a stunning view of the Koyana Dam from the Sahyadri Hills. It is located 25 km down the valley and is a satellite village of Mahabaleshwar.
Royal Water City-Project
With Farmhouse project “Royal Water City” at Mahabaleshwar (Tapola) Pushkar Shelters brings you a golden opportunity for your fully-secured financial investment at your favorite destination. Here, we assure fully-secured financial investment at your most favored destination along with the satisfying service. We are providing N.A. or Non- N.A. properties through this project ranging from minimum 5 guntha to maximum Acres. The amenities which we offer are:
- Water, light, and road facility
- Ready possession
- Title clear property.
- All the documentation is ready.
Key highlights of the Project
- 20% Booking amount
- 80% EMI for 24 months with 0% interest rate
- Sanction Layout
- Project loan will be available
- N.A. or Non-N.A. properties
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Vastu friendly plots
- Assured beautiful valley views
- Clear Title Plot
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service
- Construction facility is available as per the requirement
Why Mahabaleshwar (Tapola)?
- Mahabaleshwar is a popular hill station and Tapola also gaining the popularity these days because of its stunning beauty.
- As it offers a picturesque ambiance, this place attracts nature lovers, adventurers, and photographers.
- It offers numerous magnificent viewpoints; thus is the most preferred place of tourist.
- Easy transport available by rail, road, and air.
- Nearby cities are Wai and Satara.
- Connectivity through the NH4
- Famous for strawberry cultivation
- Preferred place for the film industry and some even owns a farmhouse here.
Mahabaleshwar (Tapola) in future-
- With a lovely scenic beauty and easy public transport Mahabaleshwar has been always a preferred tourist spot which will gain even more popularity in the coming future.
- It is having a continued growth of mass tourism which will increase tremendously in the coming time.
- It is declared as the eco-sensitive zone and the further emphasis is on establishing the eco-tourism.
- Earlier Mahabaleshwar was known as a peaceful place primarily for relaxing and appreciating nature but with the growth of the consumer class of India along with the easy transportation available it becoming a busy commercialized resort too.
- Tourism is a major force of economic growth and by focusing on the domestic tourism will prove as the major driver of the tourism growth.
- Thus this place has an incredible scope and is one of the best places for the investment to earn the fabulous returns in future.
What you can build?
- Royal farms
- Strawberry farms
- Maharaja farms
- Twin Bungalow’s
- Medicine plantation
- Theme parks
- Wooden House
- Tent-house under Agro-tourism
- Office Dhankwadi to Mahabaleshwar : 112 km
- Mahabaleshwar to Panchagani : 19 km
- Mahabaleshwar to Royal Water city: 25 km
- Poladpur to Royal Water City : 64km
(Note-*T & C apply)