Bhor is a town and also a municipal council in the district of Pune, in the Maharashtra state of India. On NH4 it is a midway between the Pune and Satara city. This city is a home to a huge number of educational institutes right from the primary schools to the colleges. It is one of the shooting places of the Indian film industry.
Nira-Devghar Valley is a beautiful place at just 16 km from Bhor and is famous for the waterfalls. At this eye-catching location, Pushkar Shelters has successfully completed an agriculture project “Nira-Devghar Valley”. In this project N.A. or Non- N.A. properties were available for the clients ranging from minimum 11 guntha to maximum Acres. The amenities we offered:
- Water, light, and road facility
- Facility of plot leveling
- Facility of layout
- Selection of the location of customers choice
- Title clear property.
- Land were available as per the budget
- All the documentation was ready.
Key highlights of the Project was
- 20% Booking amount
- 80% EMI for 24 months with 0% interest rate
- Sanctioned Layout
- Project loan made available
- N.A. or Non-N.A. properties
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Vastu friendly plots
- Assured spectacular views of nature
- Clear Title Plot
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service
(Note-* T&C apply)
Before purchasing, I examined the place and the plot. I also considered the other such plots which are offered in that area. The location which this company offered seemed promising to me and the price was also within the budget. I am sure this investment of mine will earn great returns ahead in future.
After searching a lot in the market, I preferred this offer as it was the best offer of land plots with the exquisite view of the plot along with all the added amenities.