A cultural center Wai is a town located on the Krishna River in the Satara District, in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is known as the “Dakshin Kashi” i.e. city of temples as the town has more than 100 temples. Along with the temples, this city is also known for the Ghats which it has on the bank of the River Krishna. The town is situated on the state highway of Mahad-Pandharpur. It is the major town which comes on the way to the Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani hill station. Wai is also a hotspot for the shooting of Indian feature films
Pushkar Shelters has come up with a residential scheme of row houses “Mayurban” at the pilgrim town “Wai”. It is a 117-row house and 30 flats scheme on the N. A. sanction project in 5 Acre at Wai. It is first stop en-route to the popular hill stations like Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar. The amenities which we offer are:
- 5 Acre –Residential N.A. sanction Project
- Water, light, and road facility available
- It is 117-row houses and 30 flats scheme
- Title clear property.
- Your own name for your row house
- Compound wall, Streetlight, Entrance gate
- Playground, Jogging track, Garden space
- Rainwater harvesting, Swimming pool, Clubhouse, shopping center
- Krishna temple will construct in this project
Key highlights of the Project
- 20% booking amount
- Sanction Layout
- Home loan will be available with Axis Bank
- 100% clear title N.A. plots
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Plot touch tar road
- Just 10 minutes distance to NH4
- Wai MIDC, Matrica call Center are adjacent to the plot
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service
- Will get dream row house at the cost of 1 BHK flat of Mumbai and Pune city.
- MIDC is nearby at just 5 min distance.
- It is a center of Satara, Panchagani, Mahabaleshar.
- Having 100 temples this pilgrim town is famous for the Dholya Ganpati Temple.
- “Wada” of Nana Phadnavis is another tourist attraction of this place.
- Located on the six forts Wai offers a panoramic view of the hills and valleys.
- Because of its scenic ambiance, this place is a preferred tourist destination.
- As per the education level Wai has a number of institutions; some of them even ranked No.1 at both the Taluka and city level.
- As per the government N.A. property/plot is not available at Mahabaleshwar and Panchagani. Here the hotels also don’t get available at a reasonable rate; However, Wai is near and at just 15 min from Panchagani.
Wai in future-
- Wai is famous for temples, hotspot for the shooting of movies and also a tourist destination
- The Dhom and Dhom Balakwadi dams located on the Krishna and Kamandalu rivers give the wonderful dam view to the city.
- This city offer, a number of nature’s sceneries, temples, historical places which are the attraction for the tourist.
- In spite of the visiting crowd, all the time from around this place retains its green and peaceful ambiance.
- So, it is yet another beautiful blend of religious, historical, and nature’s scenery and thus has the best location advantage which attracts buyers by the doves.
- This city is becoming a residential hub increasingly.
Experience the beautiful ambiance at your own house-