Dive Agar, Kokan
Ongoing Farmhouse Project
Site Development Status Report
Dive Agar the place renowned for Suvarna Ganesh Mandir is often referred as “A hidden Gem on Kokan Coast”. It is located in the Shrivadhan Taluka of the district Raigad in the Maharashtra state of India and is one of the finest beaches of Kokan. The city is popular for its exquisite beaches, blue water, and hidden gold treasure. White sparkling sand, blue water, beautiful coasts and the sporadic lull of the sea waves creates a lovely mixture of fun and peace. Dive Agar is approximately 170km from the finance capital Mumbai. It comes next to Goa for its exquisite beaches.
Golden Beach -Project
Pushkar shelters offer you the opportunity to have your own farmhouse or a tent house with one of its kind project “Golden Beach” near the golden coast of Kokan at Dive Agar. We are providing AC tent-house scheme through this project ranging from minimum 5 guntha to maximum Acres. The amenities which we offer are:
- Water, light, and road facility available.
- Ready possession.
- Title clear property.
- All the documentation is ready.
Key highlights of the Project :
- 20% booking amount.
- 80%EMI for 24 months with 0% interest rate.
- Excellent landscape designing.
- Project loan will be available.
- AC Tent house project under Agro-Tourism.
- *Facility for a site visit from head office.
- Vastu friendly plots.
- Clear Title Plot.
- Fully-secured financial investment with satisfying service.
- Construction facility is available as per the requirement.
- No need of FSI (For tent-house)
- No need of FSI (For tent-house)
- Zero maintenance*
Why Dive Agar?
- Lovely white sand beaches
- For peaceful and pure bliss of Kokan.
- Dive Agar has one of the finest beaches in Kokan and spectacular by themselves.
- Offers activities like Para-sailing and other water sports along with the abundant flora and fauna where rich marine life draws the nature lovers.
- Numerous other attraction points are near to Dive Agar such Janjira Fort, Shrivadhan beach, Harihareshwar temple, Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary etc.
- In addition to the wonderful sea line view, it also offers the fabulous lavish green mountains.
- Good connectivity through the airport, coastal highways, sea route, railway route.
- Coastal highways are approved by the government.
- Its distance from the gateway of India (Mumbai) is 1hr by sea route and by sea plane just 15 min.
Dive Agar in future:
- Its beaches are very clean and white sand appears golden at the time of sunset which makes it even more attractive.
- The water of these beaches is clean & clear and have quite calm & peaceful atmosphere
- Food and drink stalls are available nearby the beaches.
- The beautiful, clean, calm and un-crowded beaches of this place are the most attraction point for the beach lovers as the other beaches are now being overcrowded and dirty like those in Mumbai and Ali-bag.
- These beaches give the feel like you are at the beaches of foreign countries.
- Thus the beach draws the decent number of tourist these days.
- This place will be a hot tourist attraction in the coming future.
- Worth for the investment and assured good returns in future.
What you can build?
- Wooden House
- Tent-house under Agro-tourism
- Tree House
- Bamboo House
- Floating House
- Hanging House
- RCC house
Make a smart choice..!
An individual can build a farmhouse, a tent house or a resort on their purchased property nearby these beautiful beaches. This they can further give on rent or on lease to the visitors either my own or through the company. If through the company they will give on rent or on the lease then the revenue will be shared between the company and the farmhouse or tent house owner. In such a case, a company will bear the maintenance charges of the farmhouse or tent house.
After purchasing a plot, the customers can enjoy the lifetime membership in all resorts of the company where they will get the discounts on the food and stay. The facilities which this resort offers are Tent-house, cottages, boating, fishing, swimming and other Beach sports.