Shirwal - Khandala
Ongoing Industrial Project
Site Development Status Report
Shirwal is located between Satara and Pune; which lies on the banks of NIRA River. It is at 45minutes distance from Pune. The nearby industrial areas are Wai MIDC, Satara MIDC etc. It is in touch with NH4 highway.
Akash Business park-Project
Our Akash Business park project is an industrial venture to fulfill one’s industrial ambition. Through this project, we are providing industrial N.A. under ‘D’ (development) zone declared by Maharashtra government sanction plots in Shirwal Khandala MIDC, ranging from minimum 5000sq.ft to maximum Acres. The amenities which we offer are:
- Industrial N. A. and ‘D’ (development) zone declared by Maharashtra government sanction plots.
- 22 KVA MSEB Provision reserved.
- Big frontage for a plot.
- Level plot as per company required.
- Own Bore well with 24 hours water
- As per the basic requirement for NOC of company and Environment, the permission has been taken from the government.
- Ready to move
- Title clear property.
- All the documentation is ready.
- As per requirement the facility of Factory building & a shed can be available; one can start the company on the same day.
Key highlights of the Project :
- 20% Booking amount
- 24 months EMI with 0% interest rate
- Sanction Layout
- Project loan will be available
- 100% clear title plot
- *Facility for site visit from head office
- Safe financial investment with satisfying service
- For industries, Shirwal-Khandala is the fastest developing area.
- It has developed itself into auto hubs, electronic hubs, and packaging company etc.
- In Shirwal, Khandala MIDC industries are overpowering, even the foreign companies are also coming.
- It is a ‘D’ (development) zone declared by Maharashtra government for MIDC for several thousand of hectors.
- For import and export, the transportation facility is also best as the JNPT port is just 181 kms away.
- Advantage of water reservoirs available nearby such as, Gunjvani dam, Bhadghar dam, NiraDevghar dam, Veer dam, Dhoom-Balkawadi dam.
- Power generation through the Bhadaghar power generation project.
- It has the connectivity to NH4, JNPT port, and the railway route.
Shirwal in future:
- Shirwal is an industrial development area which is just 50 kms away from Pune.
- It has varied industries deals in pharmaceutical manufacturing, food parks, metal industries, etc.
- This place is the manufacturing base of well-known brands such as Kirloskar, Godrej, Anchor lamp, Lawkim etc.
- The veterinary science college viz. Krantisingh Nana Patil College is situated in the close locality and likewise it many other educational facilities shows the bright future of Shirwal.
- First mega food processing park of western India is opening in Shirwal which includes Chordia Food Park. This will offer the unique facilities to the small and medium level entrepreneurs.
- In the coming time from the western sector the industrial park will play a major part in the growth of food processing industry in India, thus Shirwal will get the vast growth and development as being the hub of all these activities.
- In the few more years of time, it has been anticipated that Shirwal will see the growth and development by leaps and bounds.
What you can develop?
- Prospect to establish new business venture.
- Opportunity to move from small scale to big industrial empire.
- One can develop industrial shed, go-down of industries, or can build own industry, or own company. It is a unique project to fulfill all basic needs.
- Pune Railway Station 53kms
- Hinjewadi IT Park 67 kms
- Satara MIDC 40 kms
- Wai MIDC 38 kms
- Lonand MIDC 16 kms
- JNPT port 135 kms
- Pune to Shirwal 47 kms